May 20 2018
Harvey’s Trading B.V. (Harvey’s Home) may process personal data about you because you have provided
it by filling in a contact form on the Harvey’s trading B.V. website also known as Harvey’s Home.
Harvey’s Trading B.V. may process the following personal data:
- Your first and last name
- Your address information
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address
Why do we need data ?
Harvey’s Trading B.V. stores your business and personal data in a secured database.
- Your personal data will be used for the processing and delivery of your order.
- Your data will be collected when you contact Harvey’s Trading B.V. via the website. However, this contact form only requests the information necessary to be able to offer you a proposal or service, such as your name, company name, e-mail address, telephone number.
Harvey’s Trading B.V. sends newsletters via e-mail. These newsletters are both commercial and focused on sharing knowledge. Your first name and e-mail address are collected by means of the designated form on the website of Harvey’s Trading B.V..
In addition, you may have requested a subscription orally or textually.
The website of Harvey’s Trading B.V. collects your data in order to improve the website. This is done with Google Analytics. This data is anonymous and not related to your personal data. Think of data such as the duration of your visit to the website or the pages that you visit during your visit.
Your data is stored by Harvey’s Trading B.V. for a prolonged time, but never longer than necessary for performing the activities, unless we are obligated by force of law to store your data for a longer period.
- Sending newsletters
Your e-mail address and first name are stored in our personal administration system. The storage of your data lasts indefinitely. You can unsubscribe at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The data that Analytics collects on the website are anonymous, and thus not related to your name, company or e-mail address. This data is stored indefinitely within the Google Analytics environment.
From the moment that you contact Harvey’s Trading B.V. via e-mail, the data that you include such as your name, company name and e-mail address is stored on the mail server.
No physical copies are made of your personal data. Harvey’s Trading B.V. does not provide any personal data of the customer to third parties.
The devices that have access to your data are each individually secured with a password and/or finger print. The number of devices with access to your data is limited to the necessary devices.
In addition, your visit to our website is secured by an SSL-certificate. This means that your connection with the website of Harvey’s Trading B.V. is private.
Accessing, changing or deleting data
You are at all times entitled to request the data that Harvey’s Trading B.V. records and stores about you.You can do so by sending an e-mail to or by calling with Harvey’s Trading B.V..
Right to rectification
Is your data incorrect or has it changed ? You have the right to let Harvey’s Trading B.V. rectify your data.
- Do you no longer wish for Harvey’s Trading B.V. to store your data then you have the right to let your data be deleted.
- You have the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority if you experience that Harvey’s Trading B.V. does not handle your data correctly.
- Right to stop use of data (objection) and you no longer consent to Harvey’s Trading B.V. using your data then you have the right to stop the use of your personal data.
Harvey’s Trading B.V.
VAT. no. NL816971444B01 | Dutch Chamber of Commerce no. 33255060